Tuesday, September 29, 2009

The Cheecham's

I did this family photo shoot in front of the old church in Anzac, a place with special meaning as this is where Wally and Carrie got married. These are just a few of over 900 pictures I took...it was very hard to narrow it down to just these 20 to post. I had such a good time with your family, Wally and Carrie, thanks for choosing me to take your family photos.


Such a good looking couple!








I did individual shots with each of the kids and let them choose where they wanted their pictures taken. It was so fun to see each of them come out of their shells and have fun with the camera and I love all the different poses and locations we tried out.

Dad and the boys (2 were missing)
Mom and the girls
Ended up with some sun spots, but thought these were cool pictures so played with them a bit in my editing and ended up with this.

You've got to have a least one goofy, fun shot for every family photo and this is their's



No comments:

Post a Comment