Sunday, September 27, 2009

How it all began...

Missy and Tiffany wanted some pictures taken of them together and I volunteered to be their photographer. Well, the rest as they say is history, people saw their pictures and started to call and ask if I would take pictures of them and their families. Since I love photography and am constantly taking pictures of my girls, I decided why not. And so Photos by Jo was born.













Thanks Missy and Tiffany for giving me the nudge to take that leap!!

1 comment:

  1. Joanne, it was an honor to have you take the photos of my and my bff. I will cherish those photos and all of our times together more than i can ever express! You are so very talented, and I can't wait to see all your future shots! Take care, love you and miss you all!

    ReplyDelete